Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged!!
Here are the rules: Choose 5 people to tag and a reason you chose each person (can be totally nonsensical)Leave them each a comment directing them to your blog so they know they are it You can't tag the person who tagged you. As a courtesy to the person who tagged you, please let them know when you have posted so they can have the sheer delight and extra work load of reading your answers

OK I am going to cheat a little here, as everyone I would have tagged has already been tagged... so I guess that is what happens when you are a procrastinator! So if you see this, and have not done it, feel free to play along.

So 10 random things about me...hmmmmm
1) I sell Usborne books, but only to my friends and to myself...
2) I love to shop ALONE, and prefer it to actually being in the company of others
3) I think Beer and Nachos are the greatest combo ever invented, especially when watching a hockey game
4) I take Bellydancing classes
5) I am a news junkie, I have to know what is happening in the world
6) If I never ate pizza or pasta again, it would be fine with me
7) I love to make cards, and I haven't purchased a card in over 4 years, my mom even pays me to make them for her
8) I am a soccer coach for my daughter, and on a regular basis, I would compare it to herding cats (which is one of my favourite expressions, that doesn't involve swearing! ha ha)
9) People who take 2 parking spots are on the top of my list of things that drive me CRAZY!!... not sure why this irks me so much, I think it is the sense of entitlement people seem to have when they do this. Makes me especially crazy on Saturday mornings when I am trying to find a parking spot at my daughters skating lessons, and there are no spots because so many people do this...
10) No one in my real day to day life knows about either of my blogs!!

1 comment:

The Warren Family said...

Sure you can add me to your blog. I will add you as well!
Thanks!