Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ethiopian Bedding

I was out buying Easter treats today on my lunch hour, and what did I find?

Ethiopian Bedding!! At London Drugs!!

It comes in Green/white or Brown/white, (it might be cream, not white...) is a comforter and two shams and two pillows... $49.99 I think.

It is designed by a young Ethiopian man based on some of his art... Guess what I am getting for my spare room??? I haven't bought it yet, as I didn't want to drag it back to the office, but tomorrow.... and I may even post a picture for anyone who wants to be a copy cat!

2 comments:

Ranavan said...

Oh I went and looked at the bedding on line and it is so pretty! Only we a king bed and our spare is a double....boo!

We will have to keep each other motivated during our training for the 10K! I need it!

;) said...

I checked it out on line. It is so modern looking, I love it. Make sure to post a picture when you buy it.